Stitcher beta 1
The first beta release of Stitcher has arrived. Together with a lot of bugfixes, the website has been given some more love. You'll also find a lot more documentation in the guide.
The installation package,
pageon/stitcher, now loads the beta version by default. If you're running an existing project, your should also require the beta version now:
composer require pageon/stitcher-core @beta
- Add empty array fallback in
FilterAdapterto prevent undefined index error.
- Improved plugin initialisation support. The temporary
initfunction isn't required anymore, the constructor can now be used.
- Make the adapter factory extensible.
- Improve the CollectionAdapter by adding the
browsevariable. This variable can be used to browse the detail pages. It has a
prevkey which contains the next and previous entry, if there are any.
Brendt\Stitcher\Parser\Site\SiteParserand refactored its service definition.
Brendt\Stitcher\Parser\Site\PageParserto parse a single page, which is no longer the responsibility of
- Bugfix for general meta configuration overriding other meta values.