Stitcher beta 2
The second beta release of Stitcher ties a lot of loose ends together, getting ready for real production sites.
composer require pageon/stitcher-core @beta
Note the a few config parameters are changed. These changes might fall under the category "breaking", but were really needed in order to get a more consistent API, before a real 1.0.0 release comes along.
- Add Parsedown extension to support classes on
<pre>tags in fenced code blocks.
- Disable directory listing via .htaccess.
redirect.httpsoptions. Allowing to automatically redirect non-www to www, and http to https.
redirectoption in site config files to make a route redirect to another page.
pageon/html-meta^2.0 from now on. Lots of tweaks to social meta tags were added.
asyncoption which, when
ext-pcntlis installed, will enable asynchronous page rendering.
- Add Parsedown extension to support
target="_blank"links by prefixing the URL with
sitemap.xmlsupport. When setting the
sitemap.xmlwill be generated.
- Fix bug with Collection Adapters not copying meta tags from the base page for its sub-pages.
- Add responsive images support to markdown parser.
- The following config parameters are changed (#2):
- Support multiple extensions per template engine (#7).
- Support nested conditions in the filter adapter (#1).
- Remove unused
This is where the ad would go. I get it, they are stupid. But to be honest, they actually make a difference. So maybe you'd consider whitelisting this blog?